Posted April 10, 2017 —
Must have demonstrated knowledge and/or skills in the following areas:
- Minimum of six years’ experience supporting electronic health records and practice management systems as an application analyst in an ambulatory setting; NextGen a must. Experience with EDR (from QSI) and Avatar (from NetSmart) and/or other E.H.R, systems a plus.
- Knowledge of clinical informatics and expertise with clinical workflows.
- Knowledge and experience with supporting and/or developing IT systems and applications.
- A good understanding of healthcare data and reports development experience.
- Critical thinking and Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Excellent Verbal and written communications to convey detailed or important instructions.
- Highly motivated self-learner.