Purpose of Our Social Media Pages:
Our social media accounts are a way to share with our community information about the Health Federation of Philadelphia (HFP) and engage in an open and respectful dialogue. We invite you to join us in creating a friendly, informative, and enjoyable online experience for members of our community.
We expect conversations to be polite and ask participants to treat each other and HFP with respect. Our role is to make sure that our social media spaces are fair, courteous, and non-threatening. HFP reserves the right to edit or delete any comments deemed inappropriate. We ask that you follow our guidelines below:
- We invite you to share in a useful and respectful way. Threats, personal attacks, name calling, or comments that are deemed offensive or that unfairly harm a person’s reputation will not be tolerated.
- Posts that are considered harassment or that demonstrate stalking behavior will be reported to the police. Likewise, we will remove and report to the police content or encouragement of illegal, harmful, or offensive activity.
- Remarks that are profane, obscene, abusive, or inappropriate in language and content will be removed.
- Comments regarding personal issues with HFP, a program, or a staff member will also be removed.
- We reserve the right to ban users/followers that violate these policies.
- We pride ourselves on the acceptance and diversity of our organization. Any posts that are discriminatory or that contain hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other forms of discrimination will be removed.
Stay on Topic:
- The mission of HFP is to improve access to and quality of health and human services for underserved and vulnerable populations. We ask that you stay on topic and post comments and ideas related to our mission and the work that we do.
- Be factual. False or inaccurate information will be removed and factual information will be posted.
- Because this page is for sharing news and insights about HFP, advertisements, advertising messages, solicitations, trolling, or other spam will not be permitted on the page.
- Please refrain from including personal information, such as your address or phone number in a comment or post.
- For your privacy, you should carefully consider before posting personal medical information to the internet.
- Please remember that your posts and comments are available for all to see.
- Please be patient with us. It may take a day or two for us to respond to your comments, because we are hard at work with our clients and our community. We will do our best to review and respond quickly to your comments, questions, and feedback. For a fast response, please contact the HFP office at 215-567-8001.
Your use of any social media channels maintained by HFP is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth below. By accessing/viewing/posting or using any content, you unconditionally accept these terms and conditions of use.
- By posting on our social media channels, you understand that you give HFP the right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose on our websites, social media pages, in other media, and in our business without compensation.
- All comments and communication must come from a verifiable account. Comments made by individuals who are misrepresenting themselves, representing themselves as someone other than themselves or from unverifiable accounts, will be removed. Any posts including personal information about yourself or others will also be removed.
- You will not post comments, photographs, or other posts violating the privacy of HFP clients.
- Users are responsible for the content submitted to social media sites. You may not submit any material or content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party.
- The information on HFP social media channels is informational in nature and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided on HFP social media channels is solely at your own risk.
- Finally, in using our social media channels, you agree that you will indemnify HFP against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments costs or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Approved: January 18, 2017